Join Our Team
Grande Prairie Honda is a first rate Honda Automotive Dealership located in Northwest Alberta. Our dealership consists of an excellent team who pride themselves in achieving top scores in customer satisfaction.
Are you a highly motivated, team-oriented and positive individual? Do you have a proven track record with strong references? If these qualifications describe you, consider a position with us. Check out our postings below.
All applications will be held in confidence. If you would like to work with an awesome team in a great environment then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Employment Opportunities
Automotive Sales Consultant
Looking for a new career?? Something challenging and extremely rewarding. How would you feel about handing a set of keys to a customer who enjoyed their buying experience. Customer service is our number one priority, the right candidate must possess strong personal communication skills and be willing to go the extra mile on every front to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Are you up early everyday and hungry to earn more? Does your job not excite you or has it reached its top earning potential..? If this is you, We want you!
We're a growing dealership looking for highly motivated individuals who don’t stop at anything to reach their personal goals! We will provide the training and work hands on to teach you how to become a top performer.
Competitive wages and company benefits.
Apply today at Grande Prairie Honda.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
Journeyman Automotive Technician
Grande Prairie Honda is currently looking for a Automotive Licensed Technician to join our exciting team. Grande Prairie Honda has been a leading employer in Grande Prairie for 3 years. We strive to provide a great team based atmosphere and are actively involved in the community. You will be responsible for diagnostics, mechanical repair and maintenance of customer vehicles. A customer centric approach to all duties and interactions is a must as is personal and vehicle safety.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Diagnose/root cause/repair technical and mechanical vehicle issues.
- Determine if additional safety or service work is required through vehicle inspections.
- Perform road tests to validate and confirm customer complaints and successful vehicle repair.
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification of Qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience working in an automotive repair environment.
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong aptitude for technical/mechanical repairs.
- Effective diagnostic aptitude, with strong time management skills.
- Detailed customer centric approach and a team player.
- Strong communication skills.
Who we are and what to expect
- Established in Grande Prairie with a strong customer base.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- Ability to learn from the manufacturer through hands on and web based technical training.
- Access to the latest technology, tools and equipment to support your learning and vehicle repairs.
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization via training and continuous improvement.
- Support from management, technicians, and other team members to help you succeed.
- A management team that values you, as well as your work life balance.
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Grande Prairie Honda.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- Grande Prairie, AB (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
- Journeyman (Preferred)